I woke up with a swollen ear and a little

Patient : I woke up with a swollen ear and a little bumb inside of my side and it hurts my ear is infected what should I do
Doctor :   Hi. Your description of the ear problem looks to be due to ear furuncle. This is akin to a boil. It takes about a fe w days to settle on its own but to avoid the complications like TM joint problems, otitis externa, and abscess formation, you need to take a course of an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines . You can apply heat to the area to get a temporary relief.