I work at a resturant I have been there since

Patient : I work at a resturant. I have been there since January. In March I got a weird rash on my arm it wasn't spreading though. My co-worker had the same one. I went to the doctor and got the lotion to treat rashes. But when I put it on it burned so badly I immediately had to wash it off. And the "rash" blistered and became more red. My boyfriend was just hired there too. Hes a biology and chemistry major. When he saw the chemicals used to wash the tables he informed me that they shouldnt be used together because it causes chemical burn. They were using striaght bleach and soap. I have begun to worry because now its been two months with this burn on my arm. I thought was a rash! I don't know what to do. It really hurts. All the treatments I see for it are for right after it happens. Its been two months what can me and my coworker do?
Symptoms:  Buring, redness and blistering
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I had a PET scan and the results are in but my doctor is on vacation. Can you help?

Q: Two weeks ago I have a large ulcer on my right tonsil, it has since healed and can no longer be seen. I religiously r...

Q: My son has pyogenic granulomas can you tell me what it is please it's on the middle of his chest it's always bleeding...

Q: I have a question. I went in to the doctor for a general physical and did the normal blood work. Everything came bac...

Q: Hi I had a mild heart attack in Jan 2017 I received two stents. Two weeks later I returned to the hospital with chest...

 
DOCTOR ADVISORY BOARD
218

Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician
173

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician
138

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist
98

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon
CNN
BBC
MSNBC
CBS
abcNews
FoxNews