I work at a resturant I have been there since

Patient

Q: I work at a resturant. I have been there since January. In March I got a weird rash on my arm it wasn't spreading though. My co-worker had the same one. I went to the doctor and got the lotion to treat rashes. But when I put it on it burned so badly I immediately had to wash it off. And the "rash" blistered and became more red. My boyfriend was just hired there too. Hes a biology and chemistry major. When he saw the chemicals used to wash the tables he informed me that they shouldnt be used together because it causes chemical burn. They were using striaght bleach and soap.

I have begun to worry because now its been two months with this burn on my arm. I thought was a rash! I don't know what to do. It really hurts. All the treatments I see for it are for right after it happens. Its been two months what can me and my coworker do?

Symptoms:  Buring, redness and blistering
Doctor