I work at mcdonalds and i am scheduled to work

Patient : I work at mcdonalds and i am scheduled to work in about 2 hours but my dentist just prescribed me 10mg vicodin for my pain and its making me super drowsy am i allowed to work under the influence of vicodin at mcdonalds
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Yes, you can work provided y ou can counter the effects of Vicodin. You will be extremely drowsy which will hamper your activities, hence, it is up to you whether you can go ahead with your shift. The organisation is not going to stop you from working, but it is better not to share the information with them. Hope this was helpful, Regards