I worked out tonight, I think I pulled a muscle

Patient : I worked out tonight, I think I pulled a muscle below my belly button, should I be worried, or should I not worry about it?
Symptoms:  Muscle hurting a little
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It is normal to pull a muscle when you are working out. Here is what you can do. Rest the muscle. Do not use that muscle or the muscle group for a few days. Ice the area for 15 mins every hour and alternately heat the area to reduce the swelling. Massage the area to reduce the swelling Use Brufen cream to reduce the swelling. Hope this helps you. All the best.