I worm just came out after i poop, and i

Patient : I worm just came out after i poop, and i think its ascaris, im shy to go to the doctor, what should i do?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. You seem to be suffering f rom Urinary schistosomiasis which is a disease caused by infection of people with the parasitic worm Schistosoma haematobium. These worms live in blood vessels around the infected person's bladder and the worm releases eggs which are released in the person's urine. So, you need to see your doctor, who will evaluate you and investigate you and will start you on anti helminthics like Mebendazole and Albandazole. There is nothing to be shy, as we doctor's very often see such conditions. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.