Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I would like to ask about what does these results

I would like to ask about what does these results

Patient: I would like to ask about what does these results indicateMotility 40% 1st hour;30% 2nd hour;20%3rd hourPr: 20%Np;20%Im%;60%Abnormal fforms;60%Abnormality; amorphous and pinpoint headVolume 2mlTotal sperm count 32,000,000Sperm count 64,000,000Ph8Please advise meCan i make my wife pregnant??

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,As evident from the sperm analysis with a total sperm count of 32 million of which motile are 40 percent and 60 percent immotile, also abnormal forms are 60 per cent shows that you are suffering from oligo-terato azoospermia.Under this situation it is often seen that conception can take few months with natural methods but definitely a pre-washed sample of sperm with only motile sperms if injected directly into the uterus through the process of intra-uterine insemination, then your partner can be impregnated during her fertile period after ascertaining ovulation. This shall have higher probability of conception as compared to the natural method of intercourse.You may visit your physician and discuss this option and take an informed decision. I hope i have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health,Regards