I would like to ask about what does these results

Q: I would like to ask about what does these results indicate
Motility 40% 1st hour;30% 2nd hour;20%3rd hour
Pr: 20%
Abnormal fforms;60%
Abnormality; amorphous and pinpoint head
Volume 2ml
Total sperm count 32,000,000
Sperm count 64,000,000
Please advise me
Can i get my wife pregnant?

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com
All the labs have their own control and normal values. So you have to provide the normal range along with the values you mentioned. It will be better if you can attach an image of the test reports.

From what I can see the motility of the semen is low, and that can reduce the chances of pregnancy. The ph and count seems normal, but I can comment once I have the reference range. Also mention if you have any other medical problems.

Hope this was helpful,
Feel free to discuss further,

Patient: I cant upload an image
But its written infront of the one hour motility it has to be >/= 40
How can i increase the motility if its low
And what about pr ?
Doctor: Yes there seems to be an issue with the motility. However since the count is normal, even with a lower motility pregnancy is possible.

A healthy diet with more of green leafy vegetables, good sleep, daily exercise and normal BMI will ensure healthy semen development which in turn will increase the motility. You can make these lifestyle changes and repeat the values in 3 months.

Hope this was helpful,