I would like to know if i am pregnant?

Patient : The first day of my last period was 9/15/2014. it lasted for 6 days. i had unprotected sex on 11/4/2014. i am irregular with my period at times but lately i have been very consistent every month. i missed my period for the first time in a long time in the month of October of 2014. is it possible that i am pregnant?? if so when can i take a test??
Symptoms:  Dizzyness, cramping, really tired
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for the question. you can take the pregnancy test after 7 days of your missed period to sensitively rule out any pregnancy with a urine pregnancy test. However the symptoms you are experiencing are possibly premenstrual syndrome and may indicate that you r menses shall start soon , provided pregnancy test is negative. I hope i have answered your query in detail, regards