I would like to know if i am pregnant

Patient

Q: Hello doctor,
my last menstrual cycle was on 22nd to 27th january and supposedly i should get my next menstrual on 24th to 22nd february. But i had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend on 22nd february and on the same day , i took a contraceptive pill known as mercilon.
i still have 3 more pills left to complete the 21 days, but today morning i had slight discharge brown in colour, stomach ache and little spotting.
i would like to know why am i having these symptoms and is this normal or does this mean i am prone to get pregnant. thank you doctor.

Symptoms:  Slight discharge brown in colour, stomach ache and little spotting
Doctor