I would like to know if I'm pregnant

Patient

Q: I took my nuvaring out on jan 3rd, that wasn't the week it was suppose to come out but i took it out anyway i had a cycle that following week it lasted to that friday i had sexual intercourse without protection that saturday and sunday without withdrawal. could i possibly become pregnant?

Symptoms:  N/a
Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD.
If you has unprotected sex a day after your menses ended then still the chances of you getting pregnant are minimal as you were in your safe period during that time and fresh ovulation had not occurred. So you are pregnancy safe.
I hope i have answered your query,
regards