I would like to know if there's any treatment for

Patient : I would like to know if there's any treatment for inverted penis, I have been married for 10yrs now and I don't let my wife see me naked nor touch me unless I'm erect. I am embarrassed, also I don't understand every time I erect sometimes I get 2inches or sometimes I get 4inches sometimes even 5 if I'm lucky how can I fix this problem
Doctor :   HI. Thanks for your query. First of all you will have to come out of your thinking shell of ''inverted penis''. Thi s variable length of erected penis is not possible. the penis is either flaccid or erected, there might be a small variation bu not this much from 2 inches to 5 inches. This and your history of being not allowing your wife to see you necked unless you are erected itself indicate that you are basically suffering from pre-conceived wrong notions about sexuality. First of all you have to improve your relation with your wife, have cordial discussions and get involved into all other activities that one normally gets involved before sex (foreplay), during the sex (play) and after sex too. How can you not allow yourself and your wife to be sexually expressive? You both can consult a Sex therapist or counselor ASAP and t get the correct knowledge Do not make this as a taboo. Once you correct this everything will be absolutely OK, I am sure.

Related Q&A

Q: I am a 55 year old male. I get a pounding headache while trying to have intercourse just before ejackulation

Q: I was having sex the other day and when I ejaculated my chest felt like it was going to come off of my body. Now my c...

Q: Hello Dr, I hyperventilate alot of over mastrubation. Like 10 minutes or so per 'session'. After that, I get real diz...

Q: Dear dr...i had consulted u earlier also ...my exposyres were very low risk...no penetrative sex niether oral nor ana...

Q: If I have oral gonorrhea, can I give it to my partner by performing fellatio on him?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon