I would like to know the side effects of nexito.

Patient : Hi I would like to know the side effects of nexito forte for female and olapin 5 tablets for male of age 26 to 35 .Can I use those tablets regularly for depression. Thanks, Radha
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for the question, Nexito forte contains Escitalopram and Clonazepam and is is used to treat a varie ty of conditions, including depression and other mental/mood disorders. Common side effects of the drug include Nausea, diarrhoea, increased sweating, insomnia, impotence, ejaculation disorder, fatigue, somnolence; postural hypotension, sinusitis, taste disturbances, increased appetite and weight gain. Side effects of Olapin are Orthostatic hypotension, interference with motor and cognitive performance, increase in transaminase levels. Occasionally dizziness and peripheral oedema. Increase in prolactin levels. Extrapyramidal symptoms may be less frequent than chlorpromazine. Neuroleptic malignant syndrome. Talk to your Doctor before you start taking the tablets. I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.