I would like to know what could cause the strage episode I had today.

Patient : I was sitting at a restaurant waiting for food and all of a sudden Like someone hit me in the head I sort of got dizzy and felt like I was going to faint but didn't... It only lasted a few seconds and afterwards I felt sort of like electricity running through my body under the skin (really hard to describe exactly what it felt like... just really weird) Then my heart started pounding and I havent felt right since although this may just be anxiety over what happened... what could cause someone to feel this way?