I would like to see if the tingling is normal

Q: Hey I started working out like Wednesday and Thursday and all weekend long I was sore I felt tingling in my feet and arms I did a lot of exercise including a lot of arm work and also stretched out after the work out the tinglin was very present Sunday in my feet and it stopped then Monday in just my right arm and the wrist and the forearm I would feel tingling from time to time no Tuesday I haven't felt anything but a 1 min feet numbness that felt like it was sleep when I stood up and walked a little and or shaked it went a way this tingling was there for just a minute I think this is normal and it might be from a nerve being strained or something like that while working out is this normal now it's Tuesday night and I haven't felt almost anything. Is this normal? Thanks

Symptoms:  Tingling or numbness not severe at all not hurtful at all.