Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Iam 31yrs oldmarried 2yrs backno child till nowwith regular

Iam 31yrs oldmarried 2yrs backno child till nowwith regular

Patient: Iam 31yrs old.married 2yrs back.no child till now.with regular menstural cycle of 28days.had bilateral distal fallopian tube blockage.taking homeopathy medicine since 6mnths.this month after 31days there is bleeding.but the ususl foul smell is not there.is there any chance that i may be pregnant with bleeding in first trimester

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.With the history of bilateral tubal blockages, it has to be confirmed with a repeat HS G whether the blockage has been removed already or may require a fimbrinectomy laparoscopically. However, the pregnancy can always be confirmed with a serum beta hCG test. If the hCG levels are more than 1 or raised, then you are pregnant. If it is less than 1, then there is no pregnancy.I hope I have answered you query.Regards