Iam currently 16 years old an I weigh around 165-173

Patient : Iam currently 16 years old an I weigh around 165-173 and I was just wondering how much pounds I should lose to be healthier and also would there be any excess fat If I lose around 30 pounds?
Symptoms:  No
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Weight is dependent on the height of the person. Here are some approximate weights for t he heights. If you are around 6 to 7 pounds heavier or lighter, then you are fine. If not, then you may need to lose weight. If you are a bodybuilder, then you do not need to lose weight as long as it is all muscle. Here is the weight to height from 150 cm 150 cm - 110 pounds 160 - 132 170 - 154 180 - 176 These are the appropriate weights for the heights. You should aim to get to these heights to be at the right place. Do rewrite with your height and I will help you again. All the best.