Iam currently 16 years old an I weigh around 165-173

Patient

Q: Iam currently 16 years old an I weigh around 165-173 and I was just wondering how much pounds I should lose to be healthier and also would there be any excess fat If I lose around 30 pounds?

Symptoms:  No
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Weight is dependent on the height of the person. Here are some approximate weights for the heights.
If you are around 6 to 7 pounds heavier or lighter, then you are fine. If not, then you may need to lose weight. If you are a bodybuilder, then you do not need to lose weight as long as it is all muscle.

Here is the weight to height from 150 cm

150 cm - 110 pounds
160 - 132
170 - 154
180 - 176

These are the appropriate weights for the heights. You should aim to get to these heights to be at the right place. Do rewrite with your height and I will help you again.

All the best.