Iam currently 16 years old an I weigh around 165-173

Patient: Iam currently 16 years old an I weigh around 165-173 and I was just wondering how much pounds I should lose to be healthier and also would there be any excess fat If I lose around 30 pounds?

Symptoms: No

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Weight is dependent on the height of the person. Here are some approximate weights for t he heights.If you are around 6 to 7 pounds heavier or lighter, then you are fine. If not, then you may need to lose weight. If you are a bodybuilder, then you do not need to lose weight as long as it is all muscle.Here is the weight to height from 150 cm150 cm – 110 pounds160 – 132170 – 154180 – 176These are the appropriate weights for the heights. You should aim to get to these heights to be at the right place. Do rewrite with your height and I will help you again.All the best.