IBS, acne, shin splints, cold limbs, shaking, vision issues.

Patient : All my symptoms are mentioned. What is your diagnosis of my symptoms?
Symptoms:  More than 6 years symptoms: IBS Symptoms, Cold limbs (hands and feet), a little and continuous shaking that come sometimes especially when I feel called or stress, acne specially in the forehead. I don't like sweet food like cakes too much. I restrict myself on them since I feel that my body will be sick if I eat more (I know when to stop in sweets).
Started from last year: Vision deterioration lately (I use the computer a lot), Suffered from shin splints in both legs because of overuse injury (from Running) till I had hot sensation in shin area in the two legs and subsided after a week or two. Stopped for 3 months, then started running. Shin splints came again in around three weeks. Whenever I run again, it come to me in both legs. Then, noticed some knobs to the outer side of both the legs that come out during or after leg workout and go away after some rest. I stopped now for around two months.
My last blood tests are:
1. Iron, ferritin, Transferrin, Transferring Sat, TIBC, Vitamin D 25 OH, TSH levels are all in the normal range.
2. RBC, Hgb, Hct, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Platelet, RDW-CV, MPV counts are all in the normal range.
3. Calcium level is high: 2.65 mmol/L.
4. WBC is Low: 3.8*10^9/L
5. Neutro is Low: 29.10% and 1.09*10^9/L while Lymph, Mono, Eos, Baso are all in the normal range.
That was all my blood test.