Ice helps it i just need to know if it will come out of it

Q: This week while getting dressed i hurt my lower back. i went to chiropractor that did that snap thing on it instead of popping my bones. I couldn't hardly get off the bed and couldn't walk after. it is better but still hurts getting up and down. will this go away? its been three days already and still hurting

A:   Hi
Thanks for your query
I have gone through your query and understand your concern
You are having low back pain which has been aggrevated by manipulation by chiropractor procedure. Now rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen will be of help. Icing is helpful. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. You can further investigate by MRI of lumbar spine. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health.Take care.