I'd like to skip my period this month, but I

Q: I'd like to skip my period this month, but I don't like the fact that it's gonna change when my period is. Can I skip my period by taking the first week of the next pack, but then not take the second week to have my period only one week late, and then pick my BC back up to then have my period "early" by only having two weeks between periods? To resume when I normally have my period?
Essentially take week 1 during my inactive week, then take my placebos during week 2 and have my period, then take weeks 2 and 3, and then resume my normal period week.
So one week late period, and then my normal period two weeks later.

Symptoms:  No symptoms.