Id like to upload a picture of my moms bedsoreshe

Patient : Id like to upload a picture of my moms bedsore....she is in a nursing home with Picks disease. I am worried about infection.
Symptoms:  Open sore on sacrum
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I have seen the picture and the wound. She needs to get the wound cleaned up and then he aled. Bed sores are pressure sores that occur due to lying down for long periods of time without recovery of the body. She needs to start using a water bed which keeps moving water around so that the body does not develop pressures at any one point. Hope this helps you.