Ideas to lower BGL to talk to my doc about

Patient

Q: Hello, I have been diagnosed with diabetes for a few years now, and despite intervention my Blood Glucose Levels are still in the 300s. There is a very little marked decrease when taking 1000mg of Metformin twice a day, and 10mg Glipizide twice daily. Insulin does not effect it much either taking 10 units twice daily, my sugar levels will only go down 10-20 points. I have difficulties exercising, and have been dieting, it seems as though the more weight I lose the higher my sugar levels get. any ideas? I am due to go back to my doctor in a week or so, and am looking for ideas to bring up to him because being a 30 year old male with diabetic neuralgia I need to figure this situation out and reduce my blood glucose levels. thank you.

Symptoms:  High and increasingly higher blood glucose levels as time goes on.
Doctor