Idk what is wrong sore throat, runny nose

Patient

Q: I have had a sore throat for over 2 weeks and when I wake up it hurts really bad. It has woken me up during the night in pain and then the pain dulls some bit so i can fall back to sleep. My voice is very rough and I sing allot and I can not hit or sing any pitch with out being in pain. My ear is new today and its a really sharp pain and when I talk it sends a really sharp pain down my body. I also have really bad allergies and always have them .
Can you help please identify what is wrong ?

Symptoms:  Sore throats 2 weeks , Horse voice, Ear ache, runny nose, body pains
Doctor