If a guy and a girl were to be grinding

Q: If a guy and a girl were to be "grinding" on each other's private parts (imitating sexual motions while fully clothed with the girl straddling the guy) while the guy was wearing cotton briefs and jeans, but the jeans may have been pulled down, and the girl was wearing cotton leggings and cotton panties. Is it possible for any sperm to get through these 3-4 layers of clothing and fertilize an egg resulting in pregnancy? (if at all possible) If it matters, I am a 16 year old female and obese (200lbs and 5'4") and my partner is 17 and a weight. Thank you very much!

A:   Hi,

As spermatozoa may not travel through 3 to 4 layers of clothes and as sperms may not survive for longer periods outside the body, the possibility of pregnancy is less according to your description.

Take care.