If a person was first diagnosed with spherina And took

Patient : If a person was first diagnosed with spherina. And took the drug invega with bumetanide could they possibly suffer from a drug interaction and what would be the effects if a person did and went untreated for this interaction what would be the side affects and could they die
Symptoms:  Severe odema in legs,synocope,.memory loss confusion restleness severe loss of breath red and purple nurses under skin swollen legs that are burning hot musical mass loss in cafes very thirsty get hot and cold easily hullinations pilling skin on legs and some decaying.