If an eptopic pregnancy is removed are you still pregnant

Patient

Q: If an eptopic pregnancy is removed are you still pregnant if the papers say unspecified ectopic pregnancy with intrauterine

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Sometimes rarely ectopic pregnancy along with intrauterine pregnancy is possible.
In that case after removal of ectopic pregnancy, intrauterine pregnancy may continue.
Ultrasound helps in confirming intrauterine pregnancy, in estimating the gestational age and in observing the condition of the baby.
So, please plan management according to ultrasound findings and your doctor's advice.

Take care.