If I am not pregnant what else could it be?

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex with my husband on december 20 ( the first day of my period was december 13 and ended on the 19th). On the 11th I had very light bleeding, the 12th it was a little bit heavier and the 13th the bleeding almost entirely stopped . Normally my periods last about 6 days with 2 days being very heavy with very painful cramps. I have taken multiple pregnancy tests but they have all come out negative. Is it possible that I am pregnant?

Symptoms:  Very tired(every day even when i get 9 hours of sleep), sore breasts( daily), feeling nausous (every couple of days), slight headaches(every few days), constant urination(every day), slight cramping(every few days)
Doctor

A:   Hi,
Minor variations in the duration and quantity of menstrual flow are commonly seen due to many causes like lifestyle modifications, stress and strain, poly cystic ovary disease etc leading to gonadal hormonal imbalance, thyroid hormonal imbalance, prolactin level changes etc.
Though some of your symptoms are suggesting pregnancy, these type of symptoms can be seen in other conditions like premenstrual syndrome, pelvic infection etc.
So, just by symptoms we cannot come to a conclusion regarding pregnancy.
As all your pregnancy tests gave negative results the possibility of pregnancy is less.
If you want to be sure, please go for the blood test for pregnancy or ultrasound which can give more accurate results compared with an urine test.
Take care.