If I am pregnant, who could the father be?

Patient

Q: Please don't just me I would like to get an estimate around the time I conceived or got pregnant my last period was jan 10 3-5 days had sex on the 17 18&19 then slept with another person the 22nd of January my period usually come on the 11th of each month really confused I'm 11 weeks pregnant

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
From your description if your periods are regular there is more of a tilt towards the 2nd partner being the father of the child because around that time one can expect an ovulation. But even in case a woman has regular periods sometimes occasionally there can be early ovulation. Or cases where the spermatozoa are alive in the genital tract for up to 72 hours, therefore with just 2 to 3 days gap it is difficult to confirm what time you have conceived. Even the scan does not show perfect gestational age. Only paternity test, once the baby is born can confirm the time you have conceived.
Hope that answers your query.
Have a good day.