If I fell and hit my elbow yesterday and it's

Q: If I fell and hit my elbow yesterday and it's bruised and it still hurts should I go to the doctors or just put ice on it?

A:   HI.

Read and understood your history about fall and hit on the elbow which got bruised.
Since the projecting bone of he elbow can get fractured easily, it is better to get at least an X-ray done.
If the X-ray is negative, you have full mobility of the elbow joint without any pain, there is nothing much to worry about.
Take some medicines like Ibuprofen in full dosage, put the forearm in a sling to give rest to the elbow and relax.
Visiting the Doctor will help you to get a confirmed diagnosis and proper prescription if need be.

Hope this helps you.