If I fingered my girlfriend and I have semen in

Patient : If I fingered my girlfriend and I have semen in that finger that I fingered her with could she be pregant
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If your girlfriend was around the period of ovulation at th e time of fingering and if you had good number of live motile spermatozoa on your finger at that time, there is some possibility for pregnancy. If your girlfriend misses her expected of periods, let her go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy. Take care.