If I had chlamydia and took medication to get rid of it.

Patient : If I had chlamydia and took medication to get rid of it, but showered after that using the same body pouf is it possible to have received chlamydia again?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Chlamydia is mostly transmitted sexual ly, but immediate antibiotic treatment clears the infection quickly. You won't receive Chlamydia by using the same body pouf. It can only be transmitted from an infected partner during intercourse. So kindly do not worry. Regards.