If I have Bicipital Tenosynovitis where an MRI has shown

Patient : If I have Bicipital Tenosynovitis where an MRI has shown it to be mild with some excess fluid, and no surrounding tissue injuries, is there a non-invasive measure for draining excess synovial fluid cauing or caused by inflammation? I feel like the reason the injury has persisted for months is because the fluid is still causing the sheath to think it is injured so it is causing unnecessary inflammation.
Symptoms:  Pain radiating from long head bicep tendon to elbow during resistance exercise