If I have Diabetes?

Patient

Q: I checked the symptoms of having diabetes on internet. I've experienced all of that.

Every time I pee, my underwear has white stains on it and if I pee on the second, third time, my underwear smells.

Symptoms:  stomach pain
Doctor

A:   No, in diabetes, sometime urine has sweat smelling urine
above are are not the sign of diabetes, In diabetes, you have frequent need to go for urination, you are thirsty, appetite is high but still losing weight, more chance of infection, delay healing of infection
but if you want you can just check your blood sugar to confirm it
for urine problem you need to see a physician to rule out infection, dehydration or any other disease
take care