Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > If I have Diabetes?

If I have Diabetes?

Patient: I checked the symptoms of having diabetes on internet. I’ve experienced all of that.Every time I pee, my underwear has white stains on it and if I pee on the second, third time, my underwear smells.

Symptoms: stomach pain

Doctor: No, in diabetes, sometime urine has sweat smelling urineabove are are not the sign of diabetes, In diabetes, you have frequent need to go for urination, you are thirsty, appetite is high but still losing weight, more chance of infection, delay healing of infectionbut if you want you can just check your blood sugar to confirm itfor urine problem you need to see a physician to rule out infection, dehydration or any other diseasetake care