If I have normal vascular flow in both ovaries

Patient : If I have normal vascular flow in both ovaries does this mean my tubes are not tied
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, No, it doesn't indicate that at all. The tubes have a separate blood supply than the o vary. Moreover after tubal ligation, blood supply to the tubes is not hampered. It's just the lumen which is blocked such that the blood supply is not hindered as it would otherwise lead to gangrene and complete destruction of the tube followed by sepsis. So I hope now your concept has been cleared. Wishing you good health, Regards