If I missed a pill and took two the next got my period.

Patient : If I missed a pill and took two the next day got my period and within a hour had unprotected sex and period went off could I get pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you have missed your pill in the mid-cycle near the ovulation time and then took tw o the next day but you had withdrawal bleeding, indicating that the next two pills were taken after more than 24 hrs of missing the first pill. This is when you had sex as well, so if ovulation may have occurred then chances of pregnancy may occur, but if the pill has been missed in the third week then you are pregnancy safe as ovulation would have been already prevented and hence no chances of fertilisation at all keeping you safe from pregnancy even after an episode of unprotected intercourse. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good health. Regards