Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > If I overdose on sleeping aid will I be passed

If I overdose on sleeping aid will I be passed

Patient: If I overdose on sleeping aid will I be passed out by morning when I have too go to school? Will I get sent to the hospital? What will most likely happen??

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.Yes, obviously your life is in danger as you take these sleeping pills without indications. They can cause the side effects and can prove to be fatal enough to cause harm.The probability depends on dose and your luck. However, i would strongly recommend not to take any such step.If you have any issues with life or you are in any stress, talk to your parents. They are your best friend.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy