If I ovulate on day 17 or 18 and I

Patient : If I ovulate on day 17 or 18 and I had sex with someone on day 10 and someone else day 15 could it be the persons from day 10?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. We always consider the last intercourse as the one to be blamed for the pregnancy. In your case, it is unlikely to get pregnant after 10days of exposure. Pregnancy is mostly from the second person's ejaculation. However, a DNA test for the genetics of the same is considered the surest and most specific method for knowing the same. Hope this helps Regards