If I still have a little peice of miscarriage tissue

Patient

Q: If I still have a little peice of miscarriage tissue inside me ,is there a chance I can get pregnant again? I have been having pregnancy symptoms & i went to the bathroom 3 times in the last hour .

Symptoms:  Coughing, frequently using the bathroom, sore breast , mood swings , sore throat , feeling like passing out . Body ache , stomach cramps
Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Thanks for trusting us for your health issues.
A little piece of miscarriage is not going to cause back the pregnancy, but it can cause infection and severe sepsis.
I would advice you to go to your gynecologist and let her do evacuation of all the product of conception that is left, to prevent any complications.
See, your doctor now, and share my opinion.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy