If i take birth control every day but not at

Patient

Q: If i take birth control every day but not at the same time every day and I had sex without a condom is there a chance of pregnancy?

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

You should be consistent with the dose, as the hormones respond and they fluctuate throughout the day. Only consistent use can make sure they are not going to the ovulatory stage.
The chances of pregnancy is not taken properly is little but can't be ruled out completely.
So, please take them regularly as apart from pregnancy it will also mess up your cycles if not consistent.

Hope this was helpful,