If I went to have a check up from my

Patient : If I went to have a check up from my gynecologist, and nothing seemed to be abnormal. But they done some blood work,and they said my white blood count was low.Why would you have a low white blood count?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possible general causes of low white cell count are vit amin deficiency, infections, using drugs like antibiotics, anti-thyroid drugs etc. If you are having any recent history of infection or antibiotic usage etc, better to repeat the blood count after around two weeks. In case of absence of serious causes like bone marrow dysfunction, over-reactive spleen etc, your WBC count can come to normal level by that time. Take care