If I'm 3-4 days late on my period

Patient

Q: If I'm 3-4 days late on my period is there a chance I could pregnant?

Doctor

If you are late by few days now, the best way to diagnose or confirm/rule out pregnancy would be to perform a serum beta hCG test. If the hCG levels are more than 1 or raised then you are pregnant, else if less than 1, pregnancy is ruled out completely. The negative test indicates that the possible delay is likely due to stress-induced hormonal imbalance during the month which can delay the menses. So in such a situation, advise would be to wait upon the menses to return.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.