If I'm 5'0" and weigh 125 is that healthy

Patient

Q: If I'm 5'0" and weigh 125 is that healthy? How much will I need to lose to look thin?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted that your have mentioned your height as 5 feet.
You have mentioned 125 but not whether this is in kg or pounds.
If 125 pounds is taken into consideration then your BMI is 24 +, meaning just touching your higher limit of normal.
If 125 is taken as kg then the BMI is 55 + and you come under the category of obese class III. your normal weight in kilogram should be within the range of 41.6kgs - 56.3 kgs.
Please calculate your BMI.
If you are 125 pounds you are in the normal range and do not need to worry or loose the weight.

I hope this answers your query.