If I'm Not Resistant To Bacteria, Why Do I Still Have UTI Symptoms After A Week Of Antibiotics?

Patient : This is my 3rd UTI in 6 months. I'm already scheduled to see a specialist next month. I recently went in for my 3rd UTI last week and was prescribed Macrobid for a week. After 3 days of taking the medication my urge to urinate and slight burning sensation came back. ( I took that medication up until today) Today I went back to the doctor and they said the culture I took said that I wasn't resistant to the medication they prescribed me. They also checked for a yeast infection. Didn't have one. So they prescribed me Cipro for another week. For previous UTI's they have prescribed me Macrobid, Cipro, Bactrim, and one other one. I'm getting really frustrated as to what is going on with me. I'm going out of town in 5 days and I at least want to feel the relief of not feeling like I have to pee every 5 minutes. Can someone please tell me what could possibly be wrong and why didn't the macrobid work if the bacteria wasnt resistant to it?