If I'm on birth control, and take my pill on

Patient : If I'm on birth control, and take my pill on time every morning, do I need to be using condoms and/or the "pull out method" to prevent pregnancy?
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care. I can understand your concerns. The chances of pregna ncy are not there with pills if you are using it as directed and on time because it is 99% effective in preventing pregnancy but you should use condom to prevent pregnancy. Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more questions. Good luck. Regards