Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > If im pregnant how far along am i.

If im pregnant how far along am i.

Patient: Me and my husband are ttc my last period was nov 25th we had sex on dec 6th if I was pregnant how far along would I be?

Symptoms: Cramps and nauseous

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.If you plan unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulat ion there is possibility of pregnancy.You can calculate ovulatory period according to your menstrual cycle in case of regular periods.Usually in case of regular 28 to 30 days menstrual cycles ovulation occurs on around 12th to 18th day.Ovulation kit also helps in finding out the fertile period.Usually gestational age is calculated from the last menstrual period.If you have conceived, according to your last menstrual period (November 25th), the gestational age for today (December 18th) is 3 weeks and 4 days.Take care.