If I'm pregnant, will it show up when I get my blood tested for my lung pain, even though it's totally unrelated??

Patient : This won't seem like a pregnancy question at first but I want to give you a quick summary to avoid any confusion about what I'm asking. I went to my general practitioner yesterday to get my left lung checked out due to some pain I've been having. Even though she thinks it's just a mild case of pleurisy, she ran some blood tests and gave me an x-ray. She called my mom with the blood test results and didn't mention me being pregnant, but my question is whether that would have even showed up on the test results if they weren't looking for it. The man who did my x-ray did a urine test that came up negative but those aren't always accurate and the one he used, looked like a really out-dated one that he had a hard time finding.
Symptoms:  tender breasts; late period; mood swings