Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > If my girlfriend had sex with her ex on March

If my girlfriend had sex with her ex on March

Patient: If my girlfriend had sex with her ex on March 14th the first day of her period and had sex with me march 19th and ever since and her due date is dec 19th is it mine?

Doctor: Hello.Thanks for the query to ATD.As her sexual encounter with her ex was on March 14 which was her first day of m enses,then there are no chances of pregnancy from him as she was menstruating and in her safe period when ovulation had not occurred. She would have ovulated around 28 March and that was when she has been with you since, so it is more likely that you are the father of the child and not her ex.I hope I have answered your query in detail.Regards