If not diabetes, then what could it be?

Patient

Q: Recently, I have had frequent urination (when getting to the restroom, little to nothing coming out sometimes), constantly tired and fatigued, I get shaky sometimes and easily irritable. I also have had some numbness in my shoulder and in my feet. Have been constantly hungry, and after eating, am hungry again after an hour. I had a urine test done and had no infection or anything of the bladder. My paternal grandfather is a diabetic, but I am a 20 year old female, and am tired of feeling so terrible all the time, any ideas?

Symptoms:  Frequent urination, shaky, tired and fatigued, eating a lot, easily irritable, numbness in feet
Doctor