If not prostatitis then what ???????

Q: My question is ? I've had this reoccuring problem for years but am told it's just a UTI or prostatitis,,,
my problems are discharge from the penis , sometime's burns when peeing, also a burning feeling in my anus.
the discharge comes and goes along with the other problems. i can allways tell when it coming back because the burning feeling in my anus and everything else follows .. it feels like red hot poker is in my ass !!! and the area of the man taint is all sore !!!! i don't have sex because this problem ..it's just to painfull !!!
alot of times it has acted up after having sex thats why the doctors kept say it was prostatitis .... i have taken medication !!! allways checked for UTI's and STD'S and none .... I'm NOT gay and i'm NOT into ass play either !!!!!!!!!!! any ideas would help so i can point my doctor in the right direction !!! tired of this problem and wasting money at the doc's office !!!!