Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > If she washes her pee with sperm water?

If she washes her pee with sperm water?

Patient: Hi, I have a question regarding masturbation and pregnancy. If a guy where to masturbate into a cup, and a woman used that cup with the semen in it to wash her pee without knowing, can she get pregnant. If she washes her pee with water mixed with semen, what are the chances of her getting pregnant. This happened to my friend and he is asking me for advice. Please answer.

Symptoms: None yet

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for trusting us about your health concernI can understand your concern here.No, the chances of pregna ncy are not there in her case as sperm can not survive when come in contact with the air.Hence, she should not take any stress.For pregnancy to be happening, sperm penetration into the vagina is very significant.Hope it was useful, feel free to ask more.Regards