If someone's current treatment is related to toxic CNS depre

Patient : If someone's current treatment is related to toxic CNS depression, chances of adverse reaction if they're given Haldol? Some sources say side effects may be up to death or permanent neuro damage...Does this mean haldol should never be given or what are the risks for patients with seizure history or toxic cns depression? This is a hypothetical question as I'm trying to understand the implications of Haldol in pt's with neuro related conditions like toxicity or epilepsy
Symptoms:  Weakness, lethargy, inability to form sentences, anxiety, agitation, short runs of V.tach,